How To: Calendar Feed
Vacation Tracker is a leave management tool helping teams all over the world manage leave with ease. It’s quick and transparent leave management with minimum employee training. Save time, and focus on more important tasks at hand.
With Vacation Tracker, your team members can request leave in 10 seconds, and the administrators can approve it in 5 seconds. Instead of wasting their time on endless leave management procedures, they will be able to work on other tasks in the company.
With Vacation Tracker you can easily:
- Submit and approve requests
- Request Vacations, Days Off or Half-Days
- Create Your Own Leave Types
- Set Up Multiple Offices/Teams
- Set Daily/Weekly Notifications
- Easily Set Your Team’s Holidays Quickly
- Export Reports from Vacation Tracker as a CSV file
- Track Everything Through Awesome Dashboard for Administrators
- Synchronize with Your Calendar
- Choose Team Members
- Set a Custom Start of the Fiscal Year
How Calendar Feed works
Need to synchronize your vacation information with Google Calendar, Outlook or iCal? No problem, Vacation Tracker allows you to pull information directly into your calendar of choice so that you are aware if somebody is on vacation when you try to book a meeting with them.
All you have to do is go to the administrator’s dashboard and then to Settings. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a link you need to add to your calendar, and you’re all set.
Vacation Tracker helps your team easily request, approve and manage time off, and with the “Calendar Feed” your organization is one step closer.
Discover Vacation Tracker’s many customizable features in order to improve your leave management processes. Like the sound of Vacation Tracker, but not ready to commit? We offer a 7-day free trial, so go ahead and take it for a free spin. If you’re interested in a demo, feel free to reach out and we’ll be more than happy to help you set it up.